10 January 2011

Recommitment Scene

Another example of what I call the "magic of writing."  I just love it when this happens!

In going over scenes with a writer, I ask for the 1/2 way mark / recommitment scene and lo and behold, the scene she tells me about fits the recommitment parameters perfects. She did not consciously write it that way but she also did not get in the way of letting it come naturally. 

I find the less our egos interfere and the more clearly and cleanly we can act as a conduit for the muse, the more "magic" like this occurs.

Brings about a pleasing read for a reader and movie for an audience when these natural moments are let to shine.

Click on green highlighted plot concept(s) for further explanations via video. Each time a concept is referenced you are directed to new information.