2. Test Concept Ideas for Feedback
3. Interview Your Main Characters
4. Write a Transformational Statement for Protagonist
5. Fill in Scene Ideas on your Plot Planner
- Contrast Beginning and End
- Exotic Middle World of the Antagonists
For more: Read my Plot Whisperer and Blockbuster Plots books for writers.
Need more help with your story?
- Looking for tips to prop up your middle with excitement?
- Wish you understood how to show don't tell what your character is feeling?
- Are even you sometimes bored with your own story?
- Long to form your concept into words?
We can help you with all of that and so much more! View your story in an entirely new light. Recharge your energy and enthusiasm for your writing.
PlotWriMo: Revise Your Novel in a Month includes 8 videos (5.5 hours) + 30 exercises total